MOU SIGNING AT POLITEKNIK SEBERANG PERAI (PSP) ON 19th APRIL 2019.
Politeknik Seberang Prai recently tied the knot of partnership with 13 industries and one academic institution in a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) Ceremony. This strategic partnership is designed to strengthen the symbiosis and birth forth graduates that are equip in to drive innovation.
This partnership includes nine companies, four self defence association, the Budaya Warisan Melayu Jawi as well as Sekolah Kebangsaan Tasek Gelugor. Acknowledging that Industry 4.0 has already hit Malaysian shores, this partnership will prepare students to upskill and grow in parallel with the upcoming technological growth. Elements of IR4 highlighted are critical thinking and problem solving, communication as well as collaboration and creativity. With benefits to approximately 4600 recipients revolving around 12 programs, this partnership would benefit all levels involved.
List of Industry Partner
1. Agensi Pekerjaan Job Focus Sdn Bhd
2. Knowledgecom Corporation Sdn Bhd
3. Entohgiene Service Sdn Bhd
4. Leader Plastic Packaging
5. Lapangan Terbang Sultan Abdul Halim
6. FBX Enterprise
7. Roda Prestasi Sdn Bhd
8. Penang Port Sdn Bhd
9. Sinar Bumi Didactic Enterprise
10. Persatuan Silambam Pulau Pinang
11. Persatuan Taekwon-do Pulau Pinang
12. Persatuan Kabaddi Pulau Pinang
13. Perrsatuan Seni dan Budaya Warisan Melayu Jawi (Warisam Alam)
14. Sekolah Kebangsaan Tasek Gelugor